What We Do
Our team offers a range of information, support and advice. If you have a query, feel free to Just Ask!
- We answer your queries about anything from "Who’s my course rep?" to "What’s on at UBU tonight?" Check out the FAQs for more examples.
- We provide impartial, independent advice and support for issues ranging from academic appeals to mental health.
- We provide representation for students on course, University, community and national levels through Student Representatives, Advisers and elected Sabbatical Officers.
We aim to be a one-stop shop for student support, signposting students in the right direction where neccesary but ensuring support throughout. The service is free, confidential, impartial and accessible to all students. With this in mind we have a range of ways to get advice an support.
- 1-2-1 Advice (Drop in or bookable appointments)
- Peer mentoring
- Student-led support groups
We work to maximise the quality of student representatives here at Bristol. Through recruitment, training, support and development we help to ensure that students are truely representative of their peers and bring challenging yet constructive issues to departments, schools and faculties.